Your journey to scale your business past 7+ figure mark has been a wakeup call.
Going REALLY big on your marketing… Having to build + restructure your team… Refining your processes and systems… More eyes watching your every move…
Researching and strategizing of how all the moving pieces are growing with your business so that your business doesn’t break… To-do list staying the same in workload no matter how much you delegate…
And even though you know you have what it takes, the thought of 2x-ing, 3x-ing your efforts, working twice as harder in order to scale seems daunting.
If that’s you, keep scrolling.
WE'RE A FIT IF YOU WANT TO:
– Stop having to say “sorry, we’re overbooked and overwhelmed with clients”, and take on as many exciting projects as you want
– Scale your business past 7-8 figure mark
– Build a dream team (or multiple departments) that are the next closest things to mind readers, takes tasks off of your to-do list rather than adding them and keeps your business moving steadily and faster than ever
– Step back from day-to-day management for good, and focus on your long-term goals
– Have your business be the self-running machine behind your lifestyle and vision
– Establish your business / brand as a league of its own amongst your target audience
Creativity and expressing those ideas take the top priority in terms of business direction- rather than following the formulas or the other way around.
Businesses are about positively impacting the major stakeholders (shareholders, customers, teams) + environment as a whole according to highest integrity and ethical standards.
Our actions match our words. We don't promise or offer to do anything that we can't follow through on to the end.
We believe in continuing to refine our approach, experiment with new technology and adapting to the more effective and efficient operational principles as needed.
We believe in longevity + legacy of business. We opt for the long-term growth oriented approach that'll help you sustain your growth.
We believe that all employees / contractors / team members are entitled to fair and competitive wages, contingent on their skills and performance.
SHOES WE DON'T FILL:
– Project / Online Business Management Firm: We don’t actively manage or directly implement the day-to-day tasks (ex. sending a payment reminder, scheduling social media posts, checking off tasks on project dashboard, keeping eye out on the day-to-day pieces)
– A replacement CEO: If you want an exit strategy and hire a replacement CEO, we can help you strategize– but we are more of “see the gaps” sorts of people. You’re the visionary, creative one. We’ll be the not-so-evil scientist that spews out the roadmaps to making it happen 🙂
– Making direct, final, decisions: We won’t make decisions on behalf of you. We’re here to give you our insights and take the diagnostic approach, but the final decisions are up to you (and whomever in your organization that’s responsible for it)
WHAT WE CAN FILL:
(With our in-house team, and network of over 160+ world class experts in various disciplines… We aren’t just limited to these.)
– Identifying company’s revenue leaks from various angles (not just books, funnels etc)
– Developing and establishing policies, roadmaps, procedures and strategies for various aspects of operations (ex. streamlining your sales process to hiring policies and more) in a way that fit your company’s vision and culture
– Diagnosing the needs of your company and offering our solutions from A to Z– we go beyond the “what’ and focus on the “how to”.
– Setting and driving the company vision, hiring needs and operations strategy (+ breaking them down into actionable goals and benchmarks)
– Developing team recruiting, on-boarding, management and training strategies to ensure team productivity and to create cohesive culture
And more, depending on what your company needs 🙂
THE CEO'S WE LOOK FOR:
– Have very strong marketing + sales skills (getting clients and closing sales is NOT a problem)
– Business generating at least 125k USD a year (if not, they have been a senior executive of multi 7+ figure companies)
– Agree with all of our guiding principles / manifesto
– Have a proven track record of delivering results with their products or services, and have at least 5+ years of experience in their field
– Are financially in good shape and are willing and able to invest resources (time, money, team hours etc) upfront
– Creative, yet practical enough to understand that there are times where you need some to-do lists and some structures– and are okay with it as long as it still gives a lot of breathing room + flexibility
– Want the best of both worlds between structures and “doing whatever you want”. You want to figure out your own way of running your business and being a CEO
– Are pursuing this entrepreneurial journey for reasons beyond money– money is great and is a very nice byproduct, but they genuinely want to make the world a better place
– Want to build a strong, dedicated, in-house team
If your business meets the requirements and would love to explore working with Clairly Designed, please click the button below to answer a couple of questions.. And you’ll receive information that is best tailored to your business’s level and type.