Just to make sure that we’re both on the same page…
Topics that Clair (that’s me!) loves to discuss….
- REFRESH Method to grow and scale businesses: REFRESH method is a proprietary method I developed after years of consulting for companies of various sizes and from different niches. This method can be discussed in more tactical interviews (and walkthroughs can be customized based on the audience’s needs).
- Multi-passionate entrepreneurship: Most of my clients have built multiple businesses, and I have multiple brands of my own (Clairly Designed, and my music brand). I’m happy to share not only the practical tactics involved as a multi-passionate entrepreneur, but also on the biggest emotional and cognitive challenges that come up from being a multi-passionate entrepreneur.
- Automation for small businesses: Most small businesses are SEVERELY under-leveraging automation and artificial intelligence in their operations and to fulfill their strategic objectives. I can show how small businesses can integrate automations and simplify the process– in a way that 10 year olds can understand.
- Conscious Capitalism: Conscious capitalism is one of the core values here at Clairly Designed. I’m happy to share my insights and ideologies on creating a consciously capitalistic company.
- Diversity and Inclusion within workplace: My involvement in LGBTQA+ advocacy work, youth education, and roots as a visible minority immigrant formed me with very interesting insights on creating an inclusive + diverse workplace.
- All things related to strategic management and operations strategies
I’ll (probably) say yes to….
- Video / Audio / Written interview directed for an audience of ESTABLISHED CEO’s that are running multi 6+ figure businesses who believe in conscious capitalism, workplace diversity and have proven expertise– and are okay with a little swearing and popular culture jokes here and there
- An established, active and engaged, community base in YOUR email list / social media platforms (not other participants
- Requests for quotes for media articles etc
- Right brand fit
It’ll likely be a no (even though thank you for asking!) to…
- Anything not related to the topics that I mentioned as my favorite
- Anything that requires me to email / post
- In-person interviews outside of Ottawa-Montreal-Toronto area
- Anything where I have to express my religious / political views
- Opportunities that I have to pay for (ex. “donation”, “expedite”, “feature”, “production” fee etc)
How I’ll promote the interview
- Post on a FB page and a personal profile
- Post on LinkedIn
Timezone + Scheduling
I’m based in Eastern Standard Time zone and record on Wednesdays. Please try to book 3-5 weeks in advance.
Copyright 2019 Clairly Designed, a subbrand of The Clairly Creative International Inc.